Name:
Location: Austin, Texas

Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. -Mark Twain *note that all the events noted in this blog actually occurred but might be slightly over exaggerated to enhance the story as the author sees fit.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Slow Times

June is supposed to be our slow time of the year. I should be able to come into work late and leave early. I dont really have any plans to take a vacation and skip out for a week so instead I am just going to coast for then entire month of June. So far its been great. I leave at 5 everyday and go hang out with Amy.

The only flaw to my plan is that things aren't slow here. Not at all. Which makes taking it easy and just relaxing through the day quite difficult. In fact its just made me a lazy worker and that sucks. So much for my quite June.

In other news, does anyone else ever delete messages from people you dont want to deal with hoping that they will just go away? The never do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home