Name:
Location: Austin, Texas

Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. -Mark Twain *note that all the events noted in this blog actually occurred but might be slightly over exaggerated to enhance the story as the author sees fit.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baur has more friends then I do

My nephew Baur is turning 1 sometime this month but we are having his party on Saturday, that may even be his actual birthday. I dont know.

Am I getting him something? yes, because Amy is making me. Would I normally? Nope, he's not going to remember it and I give gifts strictly on the principle that you will remember that I gave it to you and thank me for it. Will he remember it? Nope, but apparently someday he will spend two minutes looking through the thousands of pics his mom took that day.

Where are the pics of when I was one? I am sure my parents said the same thing but I dont see any pics. I plan on skipping my kids first birthday, talk about a pointless celebration that gets way out of hand.

And a perfect example of a birthday party getting out of hand is going to happen this weekend. He has 32 people coming. He wont even remember this day and 32 people are going to show up and shower him with presents. I am so jealous. I want presents and a bouncy house for all of us to play in. Hes not even 1 yet (maybe he is) and has more friends then I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

ok ok james, i get the hint!

i'll rent a bouncy house and some friends for your birthday in october ;)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home